Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hey!

Hey guys. This is my first post.

I'm a fake media based in Malaysia and I like to go to all sorts of media events, posing as a genuine journalist. I like the door gifts that are given out during these events and the food they serve there are just marvelous!

Don't bother asking me for my name card as I will not give it to you. Unless you are the PR person AND there is a lucky draw in the event agenda! I'll be glad to drop one whole stack in the lucky draw box.

Oh yeah, I am not new to the blogosphere because I post all the press release, without editing as I'm just there for the food and door gift, on the blogs that I claim to work for. I have accounts in Wordpress, Blogger, LiveJournal and much more, you know, for diversity.

Don't judge my blogs as I have about 2 visits everyday! There are also comments on my superb writing skills as well from my readers on each and every press release I posted. All from the same IP address, MINE!

This is a short introductory entry. I'll blog about my fake media friends as well the next time.

Ok, got to go now, there is a fashion event happening in 2 hours and I need to collect my newly printed business cards on the way because I just added Xanga to my list of blogs and there is lucky draw on the agenda!

1 comment:

  1. keep posting my face, my blogs, my card, i am getting uptrend of ratings....edwin

    ReplyDelete