Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kena Complain

Wah...this blog kena complain by "freelancewriter".
Check this out.

Don't lah like this...I am fake also mah....help a brother here can?

Eh, freelancewriter, can let me know which are the "several publications" you work for ar? I want to work for them as well...maybe get a proper name card instead of some funny blogsites.

And yeah, I am jealous of you, because you guys can go to all these events and I can't. We sama-sama fake why the PRs let you in but they don't let me in ar? You mention the big boss' name is it?

Like I said, we are friend mah, I am not publishing lies and nonsense. If you die, I die also. We are fake mah...

I didn't know we have a career and reputation! You guys really take this fake thing far eh... I was in just for the food, lucky draw and door gifts....What career? And reputation? What is that? You need it to demand door gift from the Maxis iPhone 3G launch that day? Oh yeah, I saw you guys doing that, I didn't, because I scared they don't even allow me to makan the food there.

Oh yeah, can ask your friend Stephen, AKA Vande Stories, to brush up his english before he comment here ar? I don't understand a SINGLE word. Maybe his keyboard rosak lah, that's why got typo...

7 comments:

  1. hahaha...funny! tell us who r u working with? dare to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiseh man, if he toll you then it wouldn't be fun any more ...

    Keep up the goot werk ah, Fake media. Vely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog.
    ekopitiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fake Media,

    My name's Jessica and I'm from ntv7. Your blog is the talk of the town among PR companies and the media now so we've taken an interest in this topic. I'm actually working for The Breakfast Show in ntv7 and just to give you a brief info on TBS, we're a 3-hour LIVE English talk show programme which runs from Monday-Friday 7am-10am. I'm highly interested to invite you to our show and talk about what you do. The question in view here is 'why are you proud of claiming yourself as a fake media' and 'what can you gain from becoming a fake media'. Of course, there will be ethical issues as well, we may ask you if you're tarnishing the name of reporters and media.

    Are you interested to come to our show? If you're not comfortable in showing the public (or rather the PRs) who you are, my boss has given me the green light to do a pre-recorded interview, and we'll blur/mosaic your face so no one can recognise you. This way, you get to explain yourself and your objectives and we get our story.

    If you're interested, do give me a call at 012-6652686. Otherwise, send me an e-mail. wanying@ntv7.com.my

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Jessica,

    Did you get any positive response?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The inability to grasp irony, nuance and not see through the subterfuge is quite amazing, really.

    He won't turn up. Because really, he is one of us. And we're not talking about the placebos. ;)

    Clever. Very clever, indeed, IAF. *applause*

    ReplyDelete