Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maserati launch

I was a bit late (f_c_ the traffic) and almost missed the best moment during Maserati launch today. The best moment? Yes... the door gift! At least I managed to get one exclusive Maserati-Naza Italia mug although I have been expecting more... may be t-shirt or something like that mar....

How about press release...? Sh_t! I don't get one cuz all my other fake media friends had taken! Damn... they were there much earlier than me. Very efficient one....

Working also very efficient one... you see la how Victor, Mark and Dr Micheal taking photo during photo opt. Real media people also tak boleh mau challenge them. Don't play-play with us, ok!? Photo jadi tak jadi, who cares... no one knows! Action mau kasi lebih mar...! Real media people baru respect sama kitaolang mar....

Victor Steven of Trend Asia

Mark Low of Business Review Media

Dr Micheal Lim (don't play-play, got DR one)

You may wonder... who we work for and where our office is? Well... all these important meh? As long as your story get published, shut up lah!

Check out your story in the cyber space via:

Victor's blog @ trendasia.blogspot.com
Mark's blog = business-e-review.blogspot.com
Edwin, our big brother got 3 sites = newsmaker-malaysia.blogspot.com, newzmaker.wordpress.com, newssmaker.livejournal.com

Edwin Yap of Newsmaker & Trendsetters is my big brother. Managed 3 sites and everytime he posted his story (normally he only abstracted from the press release), he would receive fantastic comments from all over the world. He is my icon! but he is a bit camera-shy one. Same like me lah... although many of friends agreed that I'm a photogenic, some Malay media friends would said that I'm foto-gedik. Whatever lah.... Well, besides me, he was among the first to grab the food after this morning event! We all working and makan very efficient one....

Who is this guy? He seems preety friendly to me. I wanna get to know him better. Anyone can help me...? I am fake media... why you scare of me la brother?

Last but not least, to all my fake media friends, I will see again tomorrow in Pavilion at 2:15pm for... emmmm... for... emmm... aiyoyo... who cares lah, as long as we get the door gift and free makan, just go lah... and the PR will not stop us one!!!

8 comments:

  1. As always these fake media are early at the functions. Dr Michael was proudly showing off his blue door gift goodie bag with the words Tamiya and of course a
    Tamiya toy model car inside it given at the KL GP event @ Pavilion.
    Wahlah, this time Victor comes with his taiko Vince. The former was busy on his mobile phone. Perhaps calling his other fake media associates to turn up for the door gifts and grub.
    Our Indian brother was there too. These people really making their presence felt.
    I looked into Mark sites that you have highlighted. Newsmaker.livejournal.com is all greek to me. R u sure this is his cos I couldn't figure out a word what he is talking about? On second thots, fake media can always claim what is not theirs either because such good imposters.
    His newsmaker-malaysia.blogspot hasn't been updated since last Dec but his newzmaker-wordpress.com has been active this year. Must alert all the companies featured in there whose PRs I also know and ask them about our dear Mark and his brother Edwin. They look so differentlah.
    Hey, you created this site and a fake media yourself. Why you no expose how you look like yourself but expose others only. Not fair lah to the others fake media. Must play on the same level playing field lah.
    Are your other members aware of this site and how popular you fellas are going to be as you publicise this blogspot to all the PRs and affected companies or parties concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo, Y u expose them, after The Malay Mail catch wind of this blog site and a BIG EXPOSE' comes out how U & ur fake media friends gonna cari Makan la.

    Soon its bye bye fakies, where to put face later, maybe go down south across coz way and start anew perhaps they can start a news site called the GELANG GAZETTE or Tao Payoh Times...hmmm Kiasu Khronicals sounds apt & the singaporeans wont know the diff coz the act just like 'em...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I hope your followers didn't miss my comments on the obnoxious Dr Michael which I posted yesterday under his pix.
    Re this sweet young thing (SYT) Felicia, she is really empty up there. She still didn't get it about the other fake media yesterday. Guess that's because she is another fake media herself, which didn't strike me when I met her yesterday cos mesmerised by her sugary sweetnesslah.
    Re our Indian uncle, I have met him b4. Forgot his name lah cos no SYT. Remember tho he told me he as from the public sector b4. Retired now and wanted to write a book about some pet subject of this. Some brilliant media friends of his, if I have mistaken from the Tamil media so he says, told him to attend media functions to get the feel and materials for his book. Thus, his presencelah at such an important function like Maserati.
    Perhaps the external PR company can enlighten us on more details about him, that is, if they are collecting cards from the media who turned up.
    Curiouslah what the PR companies do and will do to such fake media. Most of them r quick nice to still let them in after a warning.
    I believe the responsiblity has to come from the PR companies, more so from them and not just your site as they have been paid to do a job, especially the external PR.
    Hey, I hope your fake media is aware of your site with all the publicity that u r giving them and free onelah.
    Since they love collecting free gifts, gobbling free food, guess they will love your free publicity on them as well. Why not? You are creating celeb fake media of them. They should thank u for it.
    I met them more than once yesterday. Not so keenlah to meet them again today but what can I do when the companies themselves and their PRs do not the policing cos all they care about is the nos. that turn up at the events, immaterial of whether they are fake media.
    Guess their justification to the client is, we are also pally with the fake media who can get you coverage on their various sites.
    Must check out Mark's three siteslah when I have the time later today and see how they make a success of it. What to do lah. Bad times, must learn from fake media their recipe for success. Thanks brother for all these insights in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a former journo, I find this site quite entertaining.

    But I think you should not have posted Ms. See's pic and card here.

    Firstly, it is not uncommon for "lifestyle industry" execs to attend each others' events. So don't assume she was gatecrashing; there may be some tie-up between the two companies, and she may have been invited.

    Secondly, by posting her contact info on the Net, you've almost certainly exposed her to all kinds of pervs and creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your Maserati coverage is the best, yeah i got a mug from the PR but too bad, i gave to one of the Mat Salleh girl la, i could have given it to you the press release after i finish typing...i swear to GOD i will not bash you up even if i know who you are, but i know who you are...unlike other fake media, keep on publishing my weblog, my face & my history...thank you so much...from edwin(newsmaker & trendsetters)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, you compare the press release & my article,
    same meh, you see the AutoTrack.com.my article...not a single one his own...he scan, copy & paste the whole thing into his website, he is even far better than me, yet he got (advertisement)money from Toyota & all other big company...you fair even better than me at Honda medianite at Luna Bar, just standing nexto the MC Miss Andrea Fonseka trying to win more gifts...edwin from Newzmaker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. whose that curly Indian guy, is he a fake? i don't know he is a fake la, my dad looks younger than him...anyway i published my Maserati article for the PR with different version...log on to newzmaker.wordpress.com

    Mr.FakeMedia if u want me to type for you free, contact me ok...& publish my fotos

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are better ways to make money than writing for the media where you are just a poverty-stricken journalist or blogger.

    Check out
    hitekheretik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete