Monday, February 23, 2009

Victor always the best!




















Hello my real media friends! Please don't be jealous with one of my friends here... Victor Steven! He is damn terror one and always busy taking photos during event. Can real media challenge him? Since last year Oct until today, he has attended not less than 50 events/launches from various functions but only selected 11 articles to publish in his blog. Can your publications do that? Hahaha... go and ask your editor and i don't think so!

2 comments:

  1. This guy really like a pro. But he wears like an amateur and uses a camera very pro like. Hehehe. He does look like a clown in a pro way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. please remove my pictures from your site as recently I was offered by a reputable media Company to do advertising sale for them. They retracted their offer after seeing my pictures in your site.
    Your kind removal will assist in my application.

    stephen

    for yr info, I have represented many media Companies. I am not fake.

    ReplyDelete